Dynadot

tips How can I sell my Domain for best price on NamePros.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

satyadeep singh

Established Member
Impact
How can i sell my Domain for best price on Namepros.com and others places.
I have few domain those are expiring soon and i want to sell it quickly for best price, what can i do, i don't have past sales experience?
I am glad to see all of your help,tips and opinion are welcome.
I hope this will help me.

Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Without actually knowing what the domains are, it's difficult to say whether you will sell them at all. Speaking generally, you could try your luck at Flippa (7 day auction at a fee), or right here on NP for free.

•••
The Domain is - um-portal.de
How can i sell it NP.

•••
•••
upload_2017-4-8_19-55-57.png

•••
As already stated above, no value on this I'm afraid. Who would want this type of domain? Who would you market?

•••
Hi @satyadeep singh.
In Namepros, yo will find mostly domainers who want to also buy at the best price. You cannot expect a end user price here in most cases.
Regarding your domain, as it is in the German extension, not sure what that means in Germany. If it's a good German keyword you may get a sale, but again to remind, not the end user price you can expect.
Do you now what um-portal means? Try searching for business/organisations targeting Germany related to um-portal and approaching them, but without spamming.

•••
Use zfbot.com to check how many domains in the world contains the keyword um-portal

You can contact them with your price

•••
if the .com is still available, im going to go out on a limb and say, nope.

upload_2017-4-9_0-46-41.png

•••
listen to @frank-germany , this domain makes no sense in german language
Do you have any other domain?

•••
How can i sell on NP, my another domain is "pink-online.co.uk" your opinion about this

•••
How can i sell on NP, my another domain is "pink-online.co.uk" your opinion about this

I am surprised to see that you have joined NP in 2014 and yet you own such domains.

•••
I understand that you have a hyphenated domain for the german market, but hyphenated for uk is difficult. Before you buy or register any domain ask yourself who would buy such domain. If you can't answer to this question don't buy or register.
Do you have any .com name?

•••
BREXITEUROPE.CO.UK and WELLNER.BIZ, EATONCOMMUNICATIONS.COM, LIVE-RADIO.TV
PRUNINGROSES.NET

•••
sorry, these names would not sell

the extensions are not that strong the words don't go well with together and the hyphens kill the value.

•••
but i need to sell how can i do?

•••
i don't think anyone will buy them

you can try to put them on auction on NP - if you don't get any bids/offers you will have your answer

Last edited:
•••
how can i put in NP auction any tips

•••
•••
how can i put in NP auction any tips
Really confused .. You joined 3 yrs before and you don't know how to..?
Also by your domains I think you haven't learn anything here in last 3 yrs.

•••
•••
•••
i am not active for while, i am part time domain er any advice to choose name and sell

•••
Read Learn Read Learn Read Learn..

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back