IT.COM

advice How can I list a domain for sale in more than one marketplace at the same time?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NameChanger

Impact
Hello domainers! This is a very basic question but I am new to domain investing and so far I'm loving it :)

I would like to list a domain name for sale in more than one registrar marketplace (Sedo, Afternic, Go Daddy, etc.).

How can I do this?

Are there any provisions that I should take care of before doing it?

Are the marketplaces communicated so that if it sells in one marketplace the other marketplace takes it down?

Thanks a lot in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just register at each place and enter your domains. You can list them anywhere you want. Its up to you to remove it from your account if you sell it elsewhere.

•••
One provision is to have a Buy it Now (BIN) at only one marketplace at a time, per domain.

Another is to try to remove domains from the other marketplaces as they are sold.

•••
when you want to list it at marketplaces other than the one where it is registered,you will have to prove ownership to each of those marketplaces.you can do this by adding a TXT record from each marketplace to the domain's DNS settings at your host registrar.you can find out how to do this through Google or Youtube.

•••
How can I do this?

All the answers above are good ones.

Get a free account at at epik (they have a lot of 'extras' for domain investors in their system) and/or start an excel spreadsheet to keep track of things. You can use their system even if all of your names are not registered there.

If/when you start acquiring a lot of names, you will likely want to make notes about individual names (pricing, searches, similar sales, etc).

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back