IT.COM

question How Can I Identify Already Registered Domains With A Specific Word Or Phrase?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I know there is a way (or multiple ways) to identify specific already registered domains that contain a specific word or phrase in various extensions but do not know what they are. For example take the phrase DomainABCD (or the domain DomainABCD.com) how can I discover the domains below which are already registered:

DomainABCD123.com

DomainABCDzz.co

DomainABCD-ef.com

DomainABCD.net

DomainABCDWord.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I know there is a way (or multiple ways) to identify specific already registered domains that contain a specific word or phrase in various extensions but do not know what they are. For example take the phrase DomainABCD (or the domain DomainABCD.com) how can I discover the domains below which are already registered:

DomainABCD123.com

DomainABCDzz.co

DomainABCD-ef.com

DomainABCD.net

DomainABCDWord.com
There's a tool at Dofo.com that will find all registered domain names that contain specific words/characters.

Some WHOIS sites like Whoxy.com will also show you lists of identical names registered in other extensions.

ZFbot used to be a popular free tool, but I believe they charge a monthly fee to use it now. I haven't used them since, but some other members may be able to speak to its effectiveness.

Last edited:
•••
•••
hmmm I want to add here. sites like whoxy.com can only find patterns such as.

Your target keyword + secondary keyword.com (or whatever extension)

Is there a site that will find or filter for the pattern below?

Secondary Keyword + Your Target Keyword.com

Whoxy will find domains like CoinBitcoin.com where the keyword that was inputted was "Coin"

But Whoxy can't find domains like SpeedCoin.com or Bitcoin.com or BelgiumCoin.com etc etc. where "Coin" is at thee end?

any sites can do this? ZFBot.com?

•••
hmmm I want to add here. sites like whoxy.com can only find patterns such as.

Your target keyword + secondary keyword.com (or whatever extension)

Is there a site that will find or filter for the pattern below?

Secondary Keyword + Your Target Keyword.com

Whoxy will find domains like CoinBitcoin.com where the keyword that was inputted was "Coin"

But Whoxy can't find domains like SpeedCoin.com or Bitcoin.com or BelgiumCoin.com etc etc. where "Coin" is at thee end?

any sites can do this? ZFBot.com?
Yeah, ZFbot can do this and has the best layout of the tools I've seen. Just a shame that this is a paid service now. It was really useful as a free tool.

•••
Yeah, ZFbot can do this and has the best layout of the tools I've seen. Just a shame that this is a paid service now. It was really useful as a free tool.

Thanks.

•••

umm just checked out ZFBot.com and there is not much info about it on it's page. nothing at all that says it does things similar as whoxy.com do I need to sign up to see these features? or does it no longer have these features similar to whoxy? when was the last time you used ZFBot?

•••
also. what's the deal? It only says one thing on it's website. below.

"THE domain search with the best available pending delete/auction
domain lists generated daily.(click here for samples)
$4.99 per month or $49.99 per year"

That's it.

plus no support or contact button? very odd. can't even ask them a question to confirm the features I'm looking for.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back