NameSilo

How can I host email?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I remember seeing a website that let you host pop-3 with just having a domain. Can you tell me ways to provide email with only a website and a registered domain?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
nickmadegames said:
I remember seeing a website that let you host pop-3 with just having a domain. Can you tell me ways to provide email with only a website and a registered domain?

There are free email hosts, that allow people who join your site or whatever get a site email address, or do you want it to be on YOUR site?

•••
ya. I'm looking for one to be on my site. I can add php and cgi-perl scripts and stuff. My friend is hosting it and i dont get any pop3 accounts from it but i know there's another way.

•••
I've never seen one but if I do I'll be sure to tell you it.

•••
Everyone.net is a free email hosting service that you might want to check out.

•••
Thanks! Awaiting an email from them. Thats the kind of thing that will work aswell. All I really want is a way for users to get email to an @nickmade.com (My domain). I'd like unlimited accounts and at least a few megs per account. Advertising to a minimum preferably, also.

•••
http://gawab.com Thats what i remember. I'm awaiting my dns to update, but other than that, its goin smooth.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back