How can I develop TagIdea.com please?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

edenCC

Established Member
Impact
12
Hi, guys;
I just bought this domain a while ago, I personally like this name very much, and wanna build a website for it, but I'm not sure what's the best way to develop this domain?

"tag your idea" sounds great for guys with many nice ideas among their daily lives.And and my on-going site is dedicated for these guys.
can you give some advice on developing please? what type of core features should I create?

thanks for any replies. :cy:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
how bout a site that focuses on new and popular trends
 
1
•••
:imho: a new social bookmark is born
 
1
•••
Hey, Ray & weblord, thanks for your great comments, really helpful for me, repped!
 
0
•••
Hi

May be it should be a website on new programming ideas, where ppl can share their new programming ideas with others. Article, news, bulliten board etc
 
0
•••
It should be for programming, for web programming - that's a <tag> ideA :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back