opinion How are you doing?

NameSilo
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
How are you? So 2020 has not been a good year by any stretch of the imagination. So first things first how are you doing? How has this turbulent start to the new decade affected your domain business? To take it a step further, how has this time in isolation filled with anxiety changed your outlook on domaining for the better or the worse? … [Read more...]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,
Thank you. I am fine.
My domain names Business is as usual, in fact a little more than than regular days.
Best regards.
Haroon Basha

•••
Feel a lot better. Never had corona but i think

What doesnt kill us makes us stronger.

Is life going change forward? is my question.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
So first things first how are you doing?

Shit, kids driving me mad, wife wants to kill me ( short term obsession I think) and the dog is in season

How has this turbulent start to the new decade affected your domain business?

Complete shit...but lessons learnt....

To take it a step further, how has this time in isolation filled with anxiety changed your outlook on domaining for the better or the worse?

What anxiety? Im personally not confusing frustration with anxiety...No change in long term outlook, all good.

Hope the above truthful answers dont offend to many people, it is what it is....ups and downs, the roller coaster of life with all its twists and turns. We have another 6 months of 2020 to go....

•••
it is what it is....ups and downs, the roller coaster of life with all its twists and turns. We have another 6 months of 2020 to go....

I just had my dog neutered and he's recovering pretty well. My kid just started kindergarten, my wife returned to teach on location again, during isolation I build a bigger homeoffice... I foresee a lot of peacefull and quiet time at home. Things are looking up :).

•••
I just had my dog neutered and he's recovering pretty well. My kid just started kindergarten, my wife returned to teach on location again, during isolation I build a bigger homeoffice... I foresee a lot of peacefull and quiet time at home. Things are looking up :).
There's always positives 🙂

•••
There's always positives 🙂

When you get served lemons... :)

Also, for those unaware, @Page Howe is hosting a virtual domain conference: https://thedomainshow.heysummit.com/

Another positive, NamesCon US is usally a bit expensive and a lot of hassle to attend but I'm looking forward to this. An event that probably wouldn't have seen the day of light were it not for the Corona pandemic.

•••
I'm not too fussed about selling domains, but having the spare time to actually concentrate on re-developing some domains has been nice... hopefully I'll roll a few out soon.

•••
How has this turbulent start to the new decade affected your domain business?

Last year was not so great...this year has been much better. If the sales rate continues (of course, odds are it wont :xf.frown:) I will pick up that new Harley I've wanted for years!

•••
Doing great now that I am back to work. Things are about as normal as possible under all the present day circumstances.

Domaining? Sales wise it has been a slow year for me , only 5 sales in 2020 so far with the highest sale being $5,700 so far. I am not sure what to expect for the rest of 2020, I try and stay optimistic, but either way it goes, I will keep building on my portfolio and enjoying domaining.

•••
I'm also doing much better now. I returned to work last month. All my family members and friends are healthy, thank God. The only thing I haven't done yet is a cancellation of my trip to Oman in late July. Fortunately, I didn't apply for evisa as it is valid only for one month, otherwise I'd lose 69 Euro. Anyway, I'm glad that I didn't have to look for the way to come back home being abroad.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back