Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain how about this solid .de

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

adamjo419

Established Member
Impact
0
Just snatched up:

StudentLoans.de

Any idea of what it could be worth?
I think that this one is very marketable.I know the .com,.net,and .org in the United States are fairly successfull and established sites.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
please help appraise
 
0
•••
StudentLoans.de
.de are mostly valuable when the domain is german
Here it is english so I dont see much value
I woul say mid to high $xx
 
0
•••
I love .de's, they're great. Good for exchange students if nothing else.


End-User: High $xxx
Wholesale: Mid $xx
Personally: $25

All Appraisals are IMHO only.

-Allan



"End-user" appraisal is my best estimate, but of course can vary greatly depending on luck and timing.
"Wholesale" value is assuming it is being sold to a "middle-man" of sorts, not looking themselves to develop, but maybe thinking of parking it and/or selling it to some unknown end-user.
Amount I "personally" would pay is not meant as an offer to buy or an acceptance of a pre-existing named offer. It is an invitation for offers only. It reflects my desire not to take on any more domains that I would have to develop at this moment.

 
0
•••
Mid $xx, IMHO.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back