Domain Empire

domain How $14,999 on Dynadot.com for Tepeq.com?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

vysakh

Established Member
Impact
Hello all,

Can anyone help me understand why domain registrars like Dynadot.com is showing Tepeq.com as a premium domain and says available for $14,999? Is it their trick to make me keep renewing my domain name by showing value on my domain names or it there any real analysis behind it? I have a few more domains which shows up as premium domain when searched. Also kindly give appraisal for my domain.

Thanks in advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is just Sedo MLS or Afternic DLS distribution...

•••
Recheck Sedo/Afternic...
And remove this listing...

•••
•••
•••
Yes.
It was listed by the previous registrant.
I am holding this domain for long now. I don't think there was any other registrant for this before.

•••
Yes.
It was listed by the previous registrant.
I saw the previous messages. Those are by me :) ... I want to delete them but I am unable to find the option to delete them. Can you please help?

•••
If such listing exists in your Sedo or Afternic account - then it can be deleted directly in the domain management area...
If you don't see "Delete" button - use their FAQs...

Last edited:
•••
If such listing exists in your Sedo or Afternic account - then it can be deleted directly in the domain management area...
If you don't see "Delete" button - use their FAQs...
I meant .. I am not able to find the delete button for my previous Domain appraisal posting on Namepros. I can see total of 3 post for Tepeq.com by myself. I want to delete the 2 old posts of mine.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back