Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.mobi HotText.mobi & CoolText.mobi

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

MoonDawb

Established Member
Impact
1
HotText.mobi & CoolText.mobi
Any thoughts? I just picked these up this past week.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I like these. I think cells are used by the younger crowd an awful lot, and cool and hot are cool and hot words...I think if the kids find out about a place for cool and hot texting, it'll be dope!
 
0
•••
That is what I was kinda going for. I am trying to buy up some good .mobi names, but trying to keep them somewhat mobile-cell related as I think a few folks have gone too crazy with names non-related to mobile-cell and these aer still available on other tld's.
Thanks.
 
0
•••
Good names. :imho:
I registerd TextSearch.mobi and SMSSerach.mobi,
the only two ways to use mobile search at present.

Good luck :)
 
0
•••
How bout the following available ones?

CoolChat.mobi
Raver.mobi
 
1
•••
.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Cool Biogamble :)
 
0
•••
I just picked up
UserGuide.mobi
Thoughts on this one?
 
0
•••
See my last post on this thread, thoughts on

Userguide.mobi??
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back