Dynadot

Hotmail - Evil Spam Spreader!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hotmail is evil!

On the surface it seems that they offer free e-mail hosting out of the goodness of their hearts.

WRONG!!!

Have you ever wondered why you recieve a whole bunch of junkmail in your hotmail account from people like [email protected]sdfh? You try and block them but the same ad comes back? You didn't even subscribe to anything?

Hotmail IS a profit organization. They allow people to register e-mail accounts, and then automatically sell those addresses to companies to make money!

They are making their own e-mail addresses for companies to spam!

I'm sure you already knew this, but I was bored and plus I just logged on to hotmail and got annoyed at the spam :D

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
if you can get hotmail

the doesy idiots forgot to renew hotmai.co.uk during the week

•••
Bill smokes too much crack. His wife is the only one with a poitive agenda, which is spending bills money but hehe.

•••
Originally posted by adam_uk
if you can get hotmail
the doesy idiots forgot to renew hotmai.co.uk during the week

I don't think it affected hotmail this time, but it's still quite funny ...... here's a link to the storyhttp://www.theregister.co.uk/content/6/33814.html

I suppose it can happen to anyone though, hopefully not me :D

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back