ConcertsR.us

CarDonationsR.us

DebtsR.us (no pun intended)

HoroscopesR.us

HotTicketsR.us

Perhaps the R.us has been played out already, but as a newbie to .us
I will value any reasonable remarks. Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sorry, none of these have value... at all.

Peter

•••
Thanks for the comments Peter. I have one other .us that seems to be getting lots of hits...not sure why? lati.us Perhaps you have an idea why. Thanks

also, looking for more comments on the names! They seem like eyecandy to me but perhaps I'm a little biased. Also, seems like so many R.us are already registered, if anyone is having luck with these I'd love to hear about it.

Last edited:
•••
peaches017 said:
Sorry, none of these have value... at all.

Peter

Have to agree with this. Not to be mean, just to offer feedback.

•••
I also don't see any value with these domains. The R at the end lower the values farther down IMHO.

I had a handful nice keywords in this extension but let them drop since I couldn't seem to find any buyer for them (with the exception of geonames).

•••
Phio, I see where you are going with these, like toys r us

I like these hacks personally but there isn't a big market for them as many people don't appreciate the potential. $x for most of them and maybe $20 for hotgirlsr.us

These could be fun to market if you had time to put some mini sites up, might catch a buyers eye if they were dressed up a bit.

•••
Dont see much worth here.. dont like em, soz

•••
Thanks guys for the comments. Yes, I think one of them made some money when it was parked for a while, forgot which one...but I see what are saying about it Concerts.us is much better than ConcertsR.us. I may try the minisite ideas. Thanks Timewarp.

Timewarp said:
Phio, I see where you are going with these, like toys r us

I like these hacks personally but there isn't a big market for them as many people don't appreciate the potential. $x for most of them and maybe $20 for hotgirlsr.us

These could be fun to market if you had time to put some mini sites up, might catch a buyers eye if they were dressed up a bit.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back