domain hotfret.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeeGosh

New Member
Impact
0
hotfret.com

I registered this domain for my band and I think it has some great potential. Hotfrets.com is already a well developed guitar instructional website and my landing page is getting a good number of hits which I’m sure are misspells.

Is it worth anything?

Thanks in advance
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Sorry to bring this up again, but I have someone who wants to buy it, and I have no clue what to offer.

Thank you
 
0
•••
Sounds pretty good to me. Good name since the plural version is already developed. High $xx or better. With a buyer already interested, probably better in this case. Negotiation time...start high or wait for an offer.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back