NameSilo

domain hotelmanaging (.) com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

hbeoff2311

Established Member
Impact
16
Could you please help me to appraise this domain.

Thank you all
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
$20 to $40 on a good day, in my opinion.

It is non-distinctive, and the sector is weak.
 
0
•••
Hotelmanagement.com is on godaddy at $7017
Hotelmanage.com is on godaddy at $32,000
Managing isn't best but but still has to be a tad more inflated due to the premium name pricing.
high $xx - low $xxx but could be difficult to close the sale.
 
0
•••
Thank you, i am looking forward more ideas from everyone
 
0
•••
bump
 
0
•••
bump
 
0
•••
Bump
 
0
•••
Hi,

I would pay around $500 for the domain if I would sell/resell ERP type of software for managing hotels (from local to global), if you list the domain on public markets, my guess that you will get less than that. Depends on where you sell it.
 
1
•••
Hi,

I would pay around $500 for the domain if I would sell/resell ERP type of software for managing hotels (from local to global), if you list the domain on public markets, my guess that you will get less than that. Depends on where you sell it.
thank you
 
1
•••
Bump
 
0
•••
bump
 
0
•••
Basically worth the reg fee.
 
2
•••
0
•••
bump
 
0
•••
bummp
 
0
•••
bump
 
0
•••
bump
 
0
•••
bump
 
0
•••
I see very little commercial use for this.

The obvious thought is offering a business service relevant to the domain name, but hotels have in house managers and staff, and their own training, as each hotel has unique and specific procedures based on the services they offer and the quality level of the hotel.

I know it sounds like it has great potential, and on immediate face value it does, but when you dig deeper and start thinking "who could use this and how", if you cannot come up with a solid reason then there is literally no-one to buy it, or at least very few who could use it.


I think the best you could do is try to sell to someone wanting to do a website for tips on managing a hotel. This would be aimed at smaller hotels of course.


Otherwise, if you have an idea of its potential usage, I'd be interested to know :)
 
0
•••
Hotelmanagement.com woud be more correct but this is worth $75
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back