NameSilo

domain hotelmanaging (.) com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

hbeoff2311

Established Member
Impact
Could you please help me to appraise this domain.

Thank you all

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$20 to $40 on a good day, in my opinion.

It is non-distinctive, and the sector is weak.

•••
Hotelmanagement.com is on godaddy at $7017
Hotelmanage.com is on godaddy at $32,000
Managing isn't best but but still has to be a tad more inflated due to the premium name pricing.
high $xx - low $xxx but could be difficult to close the sale.

•••
Thank you, i am looking forward more ideas from everyone

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi,

I would pay around $500 for the domain if I would sell/resell ERP type of software for managing hotels (from local to global), if you list the domain on public markets, my guess that you will get less than that. Depends on where you sell it.

•••
Hi,

I would pay around $500 for the domain if I would sell/resell ERP type of software for managing hotels (from local to global), if you list the domain on public markets, my guess that you will get less than that. Depends on where you sell it.
thank you

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I see very little commercial use for this.

The obvious thought is offering a business service relevant to the domain name, but hotels have in house managers and staff, and their own training, as each hotel has unique and specific procedures based on the services they offer and the quality level of the hotel.

I know it sounds like it has great potential, and on immediate face value it does, but when you dig deeper and start thinking "who could use this and how", if you cannot come up with a solid reason then there is literally no-one to buy it, or at least very few who could use it.

I think the best you could do is try to sell to someone wanting to do a website for tips on managing a hotel. This would be aimed at smaller hotels of course.

Otherwise, if you have an idea of its potential usage, I'd be interested to know :)

•••
Hotelmanagement.com woud be more correct but this is worth $75

•••
•••
"ManagingHotels" is the better version (IMO), but both are weak.

I think the best way to monetize the name is by building it out into an informational site for Hotel Managers.

As is, I'd say it's worth $x-$xxx.

:)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back