Dynadot

auction HOT! VirtualClinics.com, ChooseVR.com, CriminalMastermind.com, SaferEarth.com, SkisForSale.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

slader23

Always On The Bleeding Edge.Top Member
Impact
Start: $1
Increments: $1
END DATE: 72 hours after final bid
BIN for Portfolio: $3k
Payment: Escrow.com or Paypal within 24 hours
You are bidding on a portfolio of 5 domains.

Transfer Options: GODADDY push, ENOM push, REBEL push or regular transfer.

I'm looking to try a different approach to domain investing so I'd like to try something new. Whoever wins this auction is getting some very, very good domains..some with clear 5 figure potential. Except for the one VR domain, everything you see here is an aged exact match/generic domain that is at least 10+ years old. Skisforsale.com has the highest monthly searches with 9, 900/month.

VirtualClinics.com is on Namerific for $68,500 and SaferEarth.com is there for $15,299 so if you win and you want to keep them listed there please let me know and I'll contact them to move them into your Namerific account.

The BIN for this basket of high quality domains is $3k, Secure transaction via Escrow.com or Paypal, but your trader score must be greater than 8 with no bad trade reviews for Paypal.

Registrars and Renewal dates:

VirtualClinics.com
Registrar: ENOM, INC. | Created: Wednesday, July 5, 2006 | Expires: Thursday, July 5, 2018

ChooseVR.com
Registrar: GODADDY.COM, LLC | Created: Thursday, April 9, 2015 | Expires: Monday, April 9, 2018 |

CriminalMastermind.com
Registrar: GODADDY.COM, LLC | Created: Wednesday, February 9, 2000 | Expires: Friday, February 9, 2018 |

SaferEarth.com
Registrar: Rebel.com | Created: Friday, September 22, 2006 | Expires: Friday, September 22, 2017 |

SkisForSale.com
Registrar: GODADDY.COM, LLC | Created: Sunday, February 7, 1999 | Expires: Wednesday, February 7, 2018 |

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Oh yea...a little note on VirtualClinics.com, I tweeted it to Rick Schwartz at the end of April for his "Pidgeon Shit" Sunday domain ratings, here is what he said.

LdZbHxs.png

I wonder what "decent" means in the world of the domain king?

Happy bidding!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back