auction Hostt.org

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

domains1435

Established Member
Impact
One Of The Best Domain For Hosting Service.

Domains: HOSTT.ORG hostt.org
Reserve Price: $1000
Starting Bid: $ 10
Bid Increments: $ 1 or more
End Time: 120h after last bid
Payment Options: paypal, no longer than 24 hours after winning
Transfer: account push for free
BIN: $5000

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
I'm really sorry, but I'm gonna bin at $6-10

•••
Please take this as a $10 BID if you don't accept the requested instant BIN.

Last edited:
•••
•••
As per NamePros acution rules you must obey by the terms you stated. Which was $1 starting bid, which I have placed. Once 120 hours have elapsed (as chosen by you), you are required to contact me regarding payment of the domain and pushing it to my domain account.

BIN's are instant purchase prices, not the reserve price. Reserves aren't allowed at NamePros, however you can start the bidding at any price of your choosing. However, since I've bidded you are no longer permitted to edit the thread details.

Please contact me as soon as possible regarding this matter, however the regulations can't be changed to suit you. Sorry.

•••
Please be aware, since the BIN wasn't accepted, you are still legally obligated to work with me to take ownership of the domain at $10, since that was my bidding price.

•••
Thanks For reminding me about rules.! im still Editing this Post as i personally feel that my domain doesnt need a low ball offers.
and i have the every right to do that . since its just an auction. the liablity to selll the domain or not lies in my hands.
and thanks For your gentle words. you can forward this post with the mods if its itching your so much.

•••
You are NOT allowed to edit the sale after a bid has been made. You jave had plenty of time to edit it before hand, and have chosen not to. Therefore, if no more bids are made in the next few days, once 120 hours have past I've officially win the auction at $10

•••
since you talk about the rules,
Reserve price of $1000 is added.
Untill the reserve price NOT is met , The highest Bid stands Void

•••
Reserve prices aren't permitted and post changes can't be made after a bid, therefore the bid remains valid, and your change is void as per namepros rules.

•••
I Don't wanna pollute this tread anymore.
either you bid above the reserve price or this is my last reply to you.
if you are so offended you might take this to the mods.They will do the needful.
have a good day !

•••
You will be given a infraction, as the rule clearly states you CAN NOT change pricing or use reserve prices once a bid has been made. Any future changes are automatically void.

•••
After the first Bid placed, you are not allowed to change the contract. i.e. Starting price or bid increments or BIN.

There is no reserve in NP Auctions.

@domains1435

Last edited:
•••
After the first Bid placed, you are not allowed to change the contract. i.e. Starting price or increments or BIN.

There is no reserve in NP..

@domains1435

Thank you for the input, administration has been contacted regarding this matter and it will hopefully be resolved in a suitable manner.

•••
After the first Bid placed, you are not allowed to change the contract. i.e. Starting price or bid increments or BIN.

There is no reserve in NP Auctions.

@domains1435

Thanks For your kind words buddy , but since im not inviting low offers. i had to add a reserve price so that i do not break the NP rules (not Editing the lowest bid & Bin price ) and avoid unwanted bids.

•••
Your not allowed to add a reserve at all to my knowledge, certainly not after a BID has been made. A moderator/administrator will contact you shortly.

•••
i have been contacted by the mods and since there is NO change in lowest bid or bin price.
there is no rules breaking here

•••
You aren't allowed to add a reserve after a bid, you can't make any changes unless it's specified in the list of items you can change.

•••
3 way conversation started and thread closed :) For the record reserve price auctions are not permitted and not details in an auction can be changed once a bid has been placed

Kind regards
Michelle

•••
•••
•••

That is a fraudulent post, by the buyer. As you can quiet clearly tell. New account, he said there would be more bids (weeks after orginial post) a day after my bid, account has no other messages, same time zone/location and only one post - this thread. He may require a ban for this multitude of violations, upto the admins and mods.

•••
This is done by @Kieran to defame me i guess. :(
im a very loyal member to the NP community.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back