Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain HostingRates.org

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

zero_haze_au

Established Member
Impact
46
Just bought this one to go with my domainrates.org and commissionrates.org

Surprised neither of these 3 were not taken, all 3 will eventually be comparison engines.

Any Value though for reseller? I'm saying Mid XXX :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Sorry but unless developed i can't see these names getting you mid $xxx on their own. Good luck with the site.
 
0
•••
It is not very much I think it is Low $xx for it - Without development.
 
0
•••
No strong correlation between "hosting" and "rates", so reg cost to domain reseller I say. :)
 
0
•••
i like HostingRates.org much better than the other two you mention. I recomend developing HostingRates.org first
 
0
•••
Problem is I think most would type in HostingCosts as opposed to Rates and the .info would be better still, would fit that extension well.

Low $xx - if I have to put a figure on it, ok: $10-15 tops, $25 to an end user. The .org lets it down massively.

The other one on that extension was a waste of reg fee money.
 
0
•••
HostingRates.org would make a nice host database site of some sort but as it stands i agree with the low to mid $xx's
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back