Hosting name wanted

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

rondo

Established Member
Impact
2
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a great hosting .com
It should be short and contain the term host, hosting, server etc.
I'm willing to pay up to $40 for a nice one.
Please post domains below.

Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
PM sent.
 
0
•••
Here are some nice bargains I just posted over in the sales section.

HostingAlien.com - $50 >> $20. Imagine a logo with an Alien mascot. Cool brand possible.

HostingRobot.com - $50 >> $20. Imagine a logo with an Robot character. Cool brand possible.

BigCheapHosting.com - $20 >> $10. "Big plans + Cheap Prices = BigCheapHosting".

We have others, but they ar more expensive than these.

;)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
ive got valuehost.com
 
0
•••
HostOptima.com
eNom - 5-09-05

$35 / Paypal

PM me if interested
Jennifer
 
0
•••
WorldWebHoster.com

In pural form, WorldWebHosters.com is an hosting company which has been around for 3-4 years.
Contact me if you're interested.
 
0
•••
AceWebHosts.com
CheapaHost.com
FirewallHost.com
HitsHosting.com
NukeWebHost.com
SOSWebHost.com
TheBlueHost.com
USNetHosting.com
 
0
•••
WebhostRealm.com
WebsiteRealm.com
WebhostKingdom.com

I would sell any one of the above for $40.

If you want to up your budget, I have several more here
 
0
•••
MoreWebHost.com

HostsBusiness.com
 
0
•••
Thanks guys. Keep them coming!
 
0
•••
Complete Hostings said:
ive got valuehost.com
FYI to anybody interested, that name is not actually for sale, and is registered thru 2013. I was interested and surprised to see it posted in a thread requesting $40 names. I was of course ready to buy myself, but he doesn't have it to sell. You will need to contact CompleteHostings if you want details. I don't have them.

I just didn't want anybody to think they found a diamond in the rough.... like I did. :(

No offense to CompleteHostings by posting this. It just made me feel a bit uncomfortable seeing a great name like that, still posted up there indicating it's for sale, when it's not.

Peace.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Yeah I thought that was too good to be true!
 
0
•••
.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back