NameSilo

Hosting in the UK

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

JohnAvo

Established Member
Impact
0
Anyone knows reliable and not expensive dedicated Windows hosting in the UK?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would recommend UK2.net.
 
0
•••
What kind of the web hosting are you looking for? Do you need shared web hosting? reseller? Vps or dedicated?
 
0
•••
The best quide for the UK web hostying is sitepoint and WHT
I recommend do the search there
Cheers
 
0
•••
Last edited:
0
•••
I suppose you may look at the web hosting companies which are located in Europe. I know leasweb which is in NL offering servers. Have heard a lot of them but have never tried them
 
0
•••
There are few established name there. I deem if you search their local forums you will be able to find more as well as find out testimonials of the companies you might be already interested in
 
0
•••
There are few established name there. I deem if you search their local forums you will be able to find more as well as find out testimonials of the companies you might be already interested in

Good suggestion in here. But I suppose he is not interested in the search now. He just want the suggestions.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back