Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hostin readymade template

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

maurellis

New Member
Impact
0
Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? I have purchased a ready-made set of templates. I have tried uploading them to a server, which they seem to do O.k. but the problem is that only a part of each template displays. I have checked to make sure that all the necessary files are in the right place, which they seem to be.
When I view them within Dreamweaver, on IE6 they have no problems looking right. You can view my efforts at the following url:
http://www.matchermakerclub.co.uk
Some of the templates have Flash .
Any help greatly appreciated.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back