Was it someone from this forum?
See the thing I don't like about these types of requests is that, you never can see what someone is offering and you never know what the budget is, many of us have other domains that we are afraid to submit because of the price either being to high or too low... there might be someone offering a domain that might see one they like and buy/sell because of the post. That is the whole point of this forum if I'm not mistaken.
This is not directed to anyone specific, just my 2cents. So please take no offense, it is always the buyers or sellers choice how and when they want their requests to be handled. I am also guilty of the same practice but will no longer continue to do so.
Good Luck to everyone and thanks for letting me vent a little
Thx,
db