Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain HORRIBLYhorrid.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

joebol

Established Member
Impact
0
I just got this one today:
horriblyhorrid.com
Any appraisals welcome.
Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
joebol said:
I just got this one today:
horriblyhorrid.com
Any appraisals welcome.
Thanks
now thats truly an awefully aweful .com if i ever saw one.
hehe jk. low XX to Reg fee IMHO
good luck
 
0
•••
thanks Loscocco
 
0
•••
$0.00 - NP$'s+/-, IMHO. :blink:

Best of Luck.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
Thanks Jeff
 
0
•••
OrdinarilyOrdinary in my opinion.

Maybe a halloween trick or treater might want it.

Good-luck,
ST
 
0
•••
joebol said:
I just got this one today:
horriblyhorrid.com
Any appraisals welcome.
Thanks

The bad thing is that it's a phrase not many use. The adjective/verb comination can be well but the combo has to be commonplace. I don't see 'horribly horrid' as a trivial phrase in real-life dialogue, whether it be Online on in real life.

I think Jeff's $0 is off but not by much. I'm positive your domain has value, albeit a terribly small one. Realistically, I see no more than $15-20 for it -- and finding a buyer wouldn't be worth the hassle because it's just not a desirable name. Put it on eBay, get $3 and move on. :)
 
0
•••
Thanks Scott and Randy
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back