Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Hopefuls.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mdurrant

Established Member
Impact
0
The Hopefuls Network? The plural actually makes a bit of sense (the hopeful network sounds worse). It's a decent domain for a dating website wouldn't yall agree? Anyways, please provide an appraisal, I'm not expecting much...

hopefuls.net

THANK YOU! :)

--edit--

Just some stats:

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=hopefuls (it's a real dictionary word, sorta, lol)

Google produces 168,000 results for "hopefuls"
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
IMHO, it's odd in the plural (and .NET) ... and I think Google will bear me out on this. For this one to have any meaningful value, it would have to be in the .COM, as I see it.
$25 - $45+ (wholesale), IMHO.
Good Luck here.
 
0
•••
I would love to have snagged the .com (believe me) :guilty:

I've been monitoring this one for a couple days now, it's pretty catchy, and has a lot of google hits. I snagged her up just as she was dropped. I've decided to put er up on ebay to see what some people will pay for it. Thanks for your appraisal CoolHost.com.
 
0
•••
You're welcome, interneat.
Naturally, I wish you the best with it! :)
 
0
•••
$30+
 
0
•••
I like the name!
Good luck selling it!
 
0
•••
Re: Hopefuls.net

Originally posted by interneat
The Hopefuls Network? The plural actually makes a bit of sense (the hopeful network sounds worse). It's a decent domain for a dating website wouldn't yall agree? Anyways, please provide an appraisal, I'm not expecting much...

hopefuls.net

THANK YOU! :)

--edit--

Just some stats:

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=hopefuls (it's a real dictionary word, sorta, lol)

Google produces 168,000 results for "hopefuls"

$20
 
0
•••
.net of this is pretty useless so $15
 
0
•••
Not a bad dating site name IMO.
$50-100+
JMHO
Good Luck!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back