Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
Hi,
I'm back again. I registered CorporateHealthy.com with the belief there might be value in it. I know it's not sounding great but just on keyword search results(203,000,000) alone I was hooked.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=corporate healthy

Also for reference on value. Mike Mann listed CorporateHealth.com for $115,000.

https://who.is/whois/corporatehealth.com

Plus check out this article from Inc. Magazine I scanned. Check out "Corporate Wellness".
473b7819-4e55-461e-b96e-d252f0457636-original.jpeg

CorporateHealthy.com consists of two keywords "Corporate" and "Healthy". Both are exact dictionary words.

corporate
  1. 1.
    of or relating to a corporation, especially a large company or group.
    "airlines are very keen on their corporate identity"
    • LAW
      (of a company or group of people) authorized to act as a single entity and recognized as such in law.
    • of or shared by all the members of a group.
      "the service emphasizes the corporate responsibility of the congregation"
noun
noun: corporate; plural noun: corporates

Healthy
Healthy | Definition of Healthy by Merriam-Webster
www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/healthy
Merriam‑Webster
healthy, sound, wholesome, robust, hale, well mean enjoying or indicative of good health. healthy implies full strength and vigor as well as freedom from signs of disease . sound emphasizes the absence of disease, weakness, or malfunction .

I hope I have a winner here. Appraisal please?

just in case I doubled up and got:

CorporationHealthy.com
CorporationWellness.com
IncorporationHealth.com
WellnessIncorporation.com
CompanyHealthy.com
CorporateHealths.com (Corporate Healthy on had 203 million search results)(Corporate Healths? has thee exact same amount of search results as Corporate Health. same as CorporateHealth.com)

Any of these any good? I'd appreciate a good evaluation and appraisal. Thanks!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Sorry I think you nailed it. Also Corporate healthy gets 0 exact match searches.

lol ok are you being sarcastic or helpful? which is it? I nailed it means I did good or great but then you say Corporate Healthy gets exactly 0 exact match searches? can you link me to that google page? maybe I'm doing something wrong? how are you doing it?

For "corporatehealthy" (one word) https://www.google.com/#q=corporatehealthy
For Corporate Healthy" (two words) https://www.google.com/#q=corporate+healthy

usually Google is wierd. This time around it doesn't suggest for me to check out "Corporate Health" instead. but this time around right now when I type in "Corporate Healthy" it says 203,000,000 search results. so what are you doing to get 0 exact search results. I'm curious now. Thanks for the input though.

•••
oh and corporatehealthy.com my domain even pulls up a measly 17,000 search results.

•••
"corporatehealthy" has 6,506 results to be fair not 0 so what are you going on about?

•••
I'm not looking at search results. I'm looking at how many people typed corporate healthy in to the search bar in the last 12 months and it's 0.

Very sorry I was trying to be helpful and not sarcastic. Apologies for any offence caused. I only meant your initial instinct of the domain not sounding good was correct imo.

All the best.

•••
Oic you are using some kinda paid service to look that data up? which one are you using? Google adwords?
I wasn't offended. just curious. because maybe I'm doing something wrong and I'd like to correct whatever it is that I'm doing wrong. thats' all.

•••
•••
I see. how does one do that again? I never really bothered using that. I think I should start now.

•••
Best to google it. It's their tool and they provide pretty decent instructions on it's use.

•••
lol ok are you being sarcastic or helpful? which is it? I nailed it means I did good or great but then you say Corporate Healthy gets exactly 0 exact match searches? can you link me to that google page? maybe I'm doing something wrong? how are you doing it?

For "corporatehealthy" (one word) https://www.google.com/#q=corporatehealthy
For Corporate Healthy" (two words) https://www.google.com/#q=corporate+healthy

usually Google is wierd. This time around it doesn't suggest for me to check out "Corporate Health" instead. but this time around right now when I type in "Corporate Healthy" it says 203,000,000 search results. so what are you doing to get 0 exact search results. I'm curious now. Thanks for the input though.

That is not search volume, those are search results, many of which are not relevant.

Here are monthly global search volume via Google Keyword Tool -

"Corporate Wellness" - 2,900
"Corporate Health" - 1,000
"Corporate Healthy" - 0

As far as search results go, you really need to put the term in quotes to be somewhat relevant.

Brad

•••
actually I think I just made a tremendous boo boo. I distinctly remember trying to register CorporationHealth.com and it was unavailable. and out of curiousity just today I checked to see if it was available and it wasn't but strangely I noticed it was registered in February 5, 2016. I'm like how is this possible? after checking deeper this domain was registered back in 2010 and it expired. what do you think is going on here? did this domain expire? sometimes I know they update these whois data but sometimes it gets all wacky. do you think this domain was available back when I registered Corporatehealthy.com in January 2016?

If this is right then that sucks!!!
I don't know why I wouldn't have searched for CorporationHealth.com
I know I would have. or did i?

I don't know anymore.

next question is....... is CorporationHealth.com in a better position than Corporatehealthy.com?

what do you think?

•••
That is not search volume, those are search results, many of which are not relevant.

"Corporate Healthy" - 0

As far as search results go, you really need to put the term in quotes to be somewhat relevant.

Brad

"Corporate Healthy" - 0

Brad
Thanks! good info!

•••
actually I think I just made a tremendous boo boo. I distinctly remember trying to register CorporationHealth.com and it was unavailable. and out of curiousity just today I checked to see if it was available and it wasn't but strangely I noticed it was registered in February 5, 2016. I'm like how is this possible? after checking deeper this domain was registered back in 2010 and it expired. what do you think is going on here? did this domain expire? sometimes I know they update these whois data but sometimes it gets all wacky. do you think this domain was available back when I registered Corporatehealthy.com in January 2016?

I don't know anymore.

next question is....... is CorporationHealth.com in a better position than Corporatehealthy.com?

what do you think?

•••

I don't know anymore.

what do you think?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back