domain homelistings.org

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

alex067

skytreatment.com || homelistings.orgEstablished Member
Impact
Bought this domain name recently today, according to searchvolume.io, it holds around 2k searches per month and has a strong marketing potential since it uses direct key words

what do you guys think?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is a good name for a company in apartment listing niche without a brokerage.
Give it a good branding feel and has a good combination of keywords.
Maybe high xxx or low 4-figure name.

•••
hopefully a mid 4-figure name (y)

•••
•••
•••
up, gonna push a sale for this domain and would like a good opinion

•••
•••
•••
HomeListings does not fit the .org extension, In my opinion, It is very-very important for the name to fit the. org extension, for it to be a success.

I see that homebuyers.org sold for $2,300.00 , Because it is buyers, It could be recognized as a "Group" or possible an organization.

I see little value in Homelistings in the .org extension, $300 to $500 to an enduser IMO

•••
HomeListings does not fit the .org extension, In my opinion, It is very-very important for the name to fit the. org extension, for it to be a success.

I see that homebuyers.org sold for $2,300.00 , Because it is buyers, It could be recognized as a "Group" or possible an organization.

I see little value in Homelistings in the .org extension, $300 to $500 to an enduser IMO
I was thinking the same thing, I would be fine with $500! But the keyword is just so strong with this, would love to hear more inputs

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back