Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain HomeBasedBusiness.es

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

hazchem

Established Member
Impact
1
Hey,

Estibot says $1200 USD for this domain. I'm reasonably new to domaining and picked this up for reg fee on a search for 'hacks' and considered it because of it capturing both the singular term and the plural.

I'm interested in thoughts on price and/or whether I should develop it?

Cheers,
H
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
No thoughts/values for this?
 
0
•••
I'm not into hacks personally but I think there is a consensus that single words are preferable ie tabl.es.
Anyway hacks are a micro-niche market IMO, you'll need luck and I don't even think you'll be offered reg fee for this. Good luck.

PS: don't forget that change of ownership in .es involves paperwork - if you have never done it, concentrate on higher value domains, that will make the hassle worthwhile.
 
0
•••
Besides the paperwork issues i think this domain is genius! I've never seen a single and plural hack in one. Yes it's long but its great!
Good luck!

Oh, develop... save the hassle of transferring
 
0
•••
Besides the paperwork issues i think this domain is genius! I've never seen a single and plural hack in one. Yes it's long but its great!
Good luck!

Oh, develop... save the hassle of transferring

Thanks Larry I appreciate the review!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back