mew.xyz 21,666 USD 2022-10-14 Swetha.xyz
trellis.xyz 87,666 USD 2022-10-14 Swetha.xyz
generative.xyz 0,666 USD 2022-10-14 Swetha.xyz
aimed.xyz 1,897 USD 2022-10-14 Swetha.xyz
overlooked.xyz 8,455 USD 2022-10-14 Swetha.xyz

While others like

foka.xyz 102 USD 2022-10-15 Sav.com
wita.xyz 102 USD 2022-10-15 Sav.com

Be relatively normal price is 100 dollars..

Think about it.

Then go his site swetha.xyz there is portfolio and you find those same names with outrageous prices
in sedo.
BUT

there are no bids, none. Zilch.

Yea I think we get the better picture here.

She is bubbling the market to try improve her non existant sales, she has a twitter too

Some of these buys other than swetha are also faked, maybe bought but money is just circulated. To show sales, so these
people get sales...

Great place but always buy from known seller. Like sedo,godaddy various. Swetha.xyz is a hoax!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Pathetic. Jealousy has no cure!

•••
Seems like namebio has multiple hoax buys in .xyz

yzjanet9er.xyz for 961 USD!

Ok! A coincidence, lets see more

While others like

Think about it.

Then go his site swetha.xyz there is portfolio and you find those same names with outrageous prices
in sedo.
BUT

there are no bids, none. Zilch.

Yea I think we get the better picture here.

She is bubbling the market to try improve her non existant sales, she has a twitter too

Some of these buys other than swetha are also faked, maybe bought but money is just circulated. To show sales, so these
people get sales...

Great place but always buy from known seller. Like sedo,godaddy various. Swetha.xyz is a hoax!
yeah, only problem with your theory is that most of her sold names are developed.

maybe she is also developing these sites?? :ROFL:

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
There is a difference between investors buying domains on sav.com and end-user sales. Before you create a new account and bash a successful domainer with pure envy, please take time to do your homework, you have still much to learn. You are making a fool out of yourself.

While others like

•••
i think you are new member and you dont understand well about the differnce between sales for reseller i mean domainers and the sales for end user all sale of swetha are not for reseller all are for end user, my advice to you is you have to learn more about domaining because i think you dont know any thig about this fiel

•••
Some of those prices really do seem impossible. Intuitively, .xyz should be maybe about as big as .info, maybe.

Why do so many people see these XYZ prices and instantly think that they seem fake? Why are the outrageous prices always through the same no-name site? How do such ridiculous names continually outperform much better names, but only when they are in XYZ? The same name, in another TLD that normally has better sales than XYZ, would not sell as well as these reported sales indicate that it would in XYZ. And why is it only Swetha and only XYZ? Some people would say that where there's smoke, there's fire.

I don't think all the domain "pros" are going deep on so-so XYZ names but I could be wrong. Personally I've avoided the hype and try to stick to common sense and the kinds of strategies that seem to work for most people. Ultimately, each person needs to make their own decisions about where they want to put their money. If it was easy to prove something was a scam then the scam wouldn't last long. Hard to prove these things.

Perhaps some of you who went deep on XYZ can weigh in. Are you getting crazy high sales on your XYZs?

Last edited:
•••
Who ever would buy those names with so outrageous prices, I dont buy the story ever. Somehow "magically" those names are succesfull like sino.xyz 100,000 loll Thats so bad domain, who would need it so hard. And why they would buy it from swetha.xyz...

•••
•••
And I mean .IO is good domain! =) But the thing is people buy .IO and sell it immediately and usually dont get much of it.. So its kinda sad, I really want to see more success on it than that!

•••
I've never seen people fight so hard to promote and/or prevent defamation of a TLD.

•••
I have sold a few .XYZ names for mid $xxxx to domainers (I think they are members here). They are now re-listed for $xx.xxx and even $xxx.xxx.

There are a big difference between sales to fellow domainers, and sales to end users.

•••
I have sold a few .XYZ names for mid $xxxx to domainers (I think they are members here). They are now re-listed for $xx.xxx and even $xxx.xxx.

There are a big difference between sales to fellow domainers, and sales to end users.
What were the names?

•••
There is a difference between investors buying domains on sav.com and end-user sales. Before you create a new account and bash a successful domainer with pure envy, please take time to do your homework, you have still much to learn. You are making a fool out of yourself.
I dont care if Im fool in your opinion. All im saying if you think sino.xyz is worth 100,000 dollars meanwhile a random name like mlho.xyz is availble for 2 dollars and many many many more, why would anybody buy it! And she can even redirect that site to "show" its build. She can redirect it to facebook and say "hey,facebook bought my domain for 10,000,000 dollars" Prove me wrong, yea try! Also she has no success in sedo. I checked many domains. No bidds, why coz nobody never buys trellix.xyz for 17k!

Last edited:
•••
Also why would she even use sedo, when she is so successfull in her "own" site lol

Last edited:
•••
I dont care if Im fool in your opinion. All im saying if you think sino.xyz is worth 100,000 dollars meanwhile a random name like mlho.xyz is availble for 2 dollars and many many many more, why would anybody buy it! And she can even redirect that site to "show" its build. She can redirect it to facebook and say "hey,facebook bought my domain for 10,000,000 dollars" Prove me wrong, yea try! Also she has no success in sedo. I checked many domains. No bidds, why coz nobody never buys trellix.xyz for 17k!
"Sino" means "Chinese", it was not a random buy. See below quotes. Anyways I'm not gonna waste my time on this. Good luck with your investments.

The annual revenue (i.e. turnover) is HK$15.6 billion (~ US$2 billion).
The profit for the year is HK$6 billion (~ US$765 million).
It is just the financial result of one of the three listed companies of Sino Group.

The financial result of Sino Group (by combining the financial results of the 3 listed companies):
Annual revenue: HK$31.3 billion (~ US$4 billion)
Profit: HK$11.8 billion (~ US$1.5 billion)

This is the annual report of Sino Land Company Limited, which is one of the three listed companies of Sino Group.

The annual reports of the three listed companies can be found on their website.

Sino Group is a large corporation with over 11,000 employees. It has businesses in Hong Kong, Mainland China, Singapore and Australia.

$119,111 is not a big amount for such a large corporation, but it is noteworthy that the corporation is willing to spend 6 figures on a non-com domain for simply brand protection, which implies that .xyz domains are in demand.

Last edited:
•••
A new bee who instead of learning from other successful domainers opened this/her NP account on 25th Sept 2022 just to troll someone who is generously sharing all her sales from the last two years and opened new opportunities for other domainers. Have you done any research before making such sweeping remarks?

Last year I used to explain and educate people why XYZ is gaining and getting momentum but not anymore because it has become mainstream now. There are many XYZ sales happening just check your Twitter, in fact, two big sales Pen and Gaming happened very recently. Both were sold by other professional domainers and not by Swetha. I personally rejected US$ 5000 offer for one of my XYZ domains this month.

I know you are suffering from some serious diseases like Ignorance, Jealousy, Frustration and unfortunately, there is no medicine for these. I can only wish you a fast and speedy recovery.

Get well soon dear, best wishes!

Last edited:
•••
"Sino" means "Chinese", it was not a random buy. See below quote. Anyways I'm not gonna waste my time on this. Good luck with your investments.
Well the buy sucks anyway even if the buy was the all mighty .com... sino.xyz yee . Yea good bye with your investments too!

Last edited:
•••
brother mlho.xyz taken just in 5 extension and sino.xyz is strong keyword taken in 215 extension bro google is free search so that you can understand the meaning of sino

Last edited:
•••
You're crazy, ain't no medicine with sh*t

•••
A new bee who instead of learning from other successful domainers opened this/her NP account on 25th Sept 2022 just to troll someone who is generously sharing all her sales from the last two years and opened new opportunities for other domainers. Have you done any research before making such sweeping remarks?

Last year I used to explain and educate people why XYZ is gaining and getting momentum but not anymore because it has become mainstream now. There are many XYZ sales happening just check your Twitter, in fact, two big sales Pen and Gaming happened very recently. Both were sold by other professional domainers and not by Swetha. I personally rejected US$ 5000 offer for one of my XYZ domains this month.

I know you suffering from some serious diseases like Ignorance, Jealousy, Frustration and unfortunately there is no medicine for these. I can only wish you a fast and speedy recovery.

Get well soon dear, best wishes!

I dont care about your jibber jabber.. XYZ sucks get out! Its all bloated, it never be succesfull, so sorry if u invested..

•••
I feel like OP has a good argument but used bad examples to support it ("aimed", "sino" are good names), and everyone else is coming in with these major names like "gaming" and "pen" to supposedly prove that XYZ actually is great, even though those are premium names that would have sold for way more in some premium TLD. Neither side is really proving the argument. XYZ is (only) a "decent" TLD and a strong name can still fetch a strong price.

•••
Well are the xyz domainers still here. Ive been off for while coz I had work to do. Someone who is fairly know domainer told me to just avoid scammy tld's like .biz, .xyz, .live, i heard that its unprofitable, I bet this guys are still "selling" like crazy with their sad xyz investments. And I dont feel bad to say it, because these guys hypeing xyz are just scammers themselves

•••
Back