NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harpere

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've never even heard of this word until now. Google trends shows no data for this word.
I doubt you'll get a sale. Why would anyone want a word synonymous with cesspool?

•••
Jawhole definition: a hole into which sewage or waste water is thrown

Negative connotation. Hard to think what it would be good for. Maybe a site about dirty business tactics?! Hard one.

•••
hmm

Last edited:
•••
Perhaps the anonymous chat/voice software? We could make it ad supported. The model works out good for some the chans we knew of once. When we read Jawhole we think of mouth, and learning the definition we think of dirty speech. All the things that we aren't supposed to know of and the feelings we aren't supposed to feel. The type of things that are not safe for public discouse. Should Jawhole.com be the site/app for these? Seems very appropriate.

Some good ideas for a not-so-easy domain.

•••
hmm

Last edited:
•••
You could try it as a brand on SquadHelp but I think you are overreaching with that ask price. I've seen many, many, many brand domains better than jawhole.com, and priced less, go unsold for years.

If you are good at selling, you can contact potential buyers and maybe you can convince them of the idea behind it and perhaps get a decent price.

Best of luck.

•••
hmm

Last edited:
•••
We have the salesman who gets the contract signed on the first meeting over 50% of the time with very reasonable agreements.

Great. Best of luck.

•••
hmm

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back