IT.COM

domain Cryptoest.com hMM

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

.X.

In God I TrustTop Member
Impact
I was doing my usual mining and spinning for names, and came across this domain, The only thing i know about it, Bitcoin, I have heard of Bitcoin lol, other than that. i know nothing about it. what i did notice, in the dot com extension, there is very little left to register, so i figured i would take a wild chance on this one,

Cryptoest.com

Any thoughts?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well, the name is kind of confusing to pronounce and type, with the oe combination. According to me, this has very low recall and hence, reg fee for me.

•••
Wow @.X. i didnt know you were into crypto.

Still own this? Even if you dont, i like u more now

It reminds me of my Cryptovist .com try submit BB SH

but careful price of btc now below 30k.

Last edited:
•••
It reminds me mine which ends to -iest. To be honest i don't like that -oest ending. Good luck.

Omg, the post is from 2017!

Last edited:
•••
It reminds me mine which ends to -iest. To be honest i don't like that -oest ending. Good luck.

“est” is not “oest” big difference;
“Crypto” can never b taken further apart which ironic;
We took apart “cryptocurrency” to get “”crypto”
Cryptoest or Cryptoest

Last edited:
•••

Exactly. this was when @.X. wanted hop first crypto craze, when retail investors wanted in BTC FOMO. Now Institutional investors want in.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••

Agree, looks and sounds strange. Haven't seen a post revived from 3 years back before!

They always do.

Your instinct was right @.X.

HD buys absolutely everything! Only Satoshi can compete with them when it comes to crypto domains.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back