Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain hlhhb.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

boker

Top Member
Impact
4,411
Hi guys, I have just bought hlhhb and I want to know what's the value...it seems to mean 'later okay' in chinese(nothing important) and has 3 same letters, chinese premiums and western premiums. What will be a fair price?
I have also xsmb.co and the chinese translation is 'sales target', with 11 million searches. Any chinese expert around?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
Thanks. I have noticed now a list that they are still some around, but maybe in 1 a few months it will change.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back