IT.COM

Hivemail

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
i am interested in using hivemail for providing emails to my members. is it easy to use and manage?

there seem to some reports of bugs in their forums.

if you using it successfully, what are the cools features?

i would like to hear from any current users of hivemail

thanks B-)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you want all your members to have it then you will need a lot of databases, It looks good though.

•••
I would like to know more feeback about it too.

•••
there is no bug-free script in the world, hivemail is considered to be ur first choice comparing the price with other mail scripts.

•••
Qwert said:
If you want all your members to have it then you will need a lot of databases, It looks good though.

Why? hivemail requires just 1 database not multiples of.

If you want to see it in action just ask for a demo account

http://www.hivemail.com/demo.html

•••
In my honest opinion, I think HiveMail is probably one of the best webmail systems available. Very easy to install, the Email gateway either Pipe or POP3 is a little more advanced in terms of installing. But as long as you got a catch-all e-mail account you have nothing to lose. If you need any help be sure to PM me, I may be able to help you out.

•••
we bought hivemail for our company email (closed system) and its a horrible pain on the server. its one of the worst server hogs i've seen.

•••
socketmail looks good too, never used it though

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back