Dynadot

discuss History record of domains, like WhoIs, with prices showing what been listed for, on a blockchain?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Super-Annuation

#Top Member
Impact
Could you develop a service like WhoIs, showing all domain history servers, plus being able to see what the registry had them listed at each semi annual interval, or at each server change, and in future just a constant ledger... Whichever comes first.

Also, number of organic views. So price and market interest, as well as, the domain being purchased at X time, and X server.

There are many domains I've seen people have bought, but their registry pricing, and number of organic views, would be an extra grab at what the market is responding to for that name.

This would clear up market Asymmetry for domain buyers, brokers and make the market more efficient. Also, information could be stored on a blockchain immutable ledger, and be an additional tool to the industry with real time data feeds... Make it easier to know what's selling and being bought, how much organic interest, and what price been listed at, and what server/registry is being used.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Basically, I want your domain history. I wanna know what it was priced at from 2008-2012, 2012-2014 etc... And in future, all changes made to pricing recorded in the history on a blockchain ledger... Along with everything else mentioned

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back