NameSilo

HistoricBusTours com Travel Market

Labeled as domain in Domain Appraisal, started by ownthisdomainnow, Jul 24, 2021

Replies:
Views:

1. ownthisdomainnow

ownthisdomainnow Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

I would appreciate your thoughts on the value of the two following dot coms

HistoricBusTour
    HistoricBusTours

Many cities have bus tours that focus on historic sites and events. Perhaps the names could feature links on city pages like... Charleston.HistoricBusTours(.)com ?

Thanks in advance.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. VadimK Iberica

VadimK Iberica Established Member

Redundant name. Three words and ''historic'' spoils it, sorry. BusTour(s) would have awesome sales of high $$ $$$ but ''historic'' makes it both long and also not-too-well matched. The bus tours are really about highlights, things to see. Of course you hear lots of history facts, but the name simply does not nail it...
    And the niche is specific too.

3. jhm

jhm Glazed

Good attempt but yes, I think its too much modelling it as "historic bus tour(s)"

History Bus
    Time Bus (lovely)

4. tomcarl

tomcarl Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

You yourself have a good vision for it (sometimes we're the only end user for our names) but It's kind of too vaguely generic + unmotivated industry in the world of aftermarket domains. Slim chance to hit with not much reward. Renewal slots best filled elsewhere. I'd drop. $250-$350 afternic BIN.

GL

Last edited: Jul 25, 2021
  5. ownthisdomainnow

ownthisdomainnow Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

I would actually be fine with that. This wasn't meant to be a brandable domain. I have never built such a portal, but these names make me want to learn how. Seems like local tour companies would be interested in advertising. Thanks for your input.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice