NameSilo

hirst.org 24,000 $US

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Sedo recent sales: hirst.org 24,000 $US (It's time for .org?) D-:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thats a GREAT price for an unusual word in .ORG. I still think it's a once-in-a while sale at this price. I think .ORG has to wait a while to have a high demand.

True_Snake

•••
How did you sell that junky site for so much? I am a noob someone please explain.

•••
one very happy domainer behind the sale of that one...

•••
Did you folks see this one on the "Recent Sales" (8) on the home page (I don't see it there at this time of writing, or do I recall seeing it there in the last week or so)? :gl:

Now that I think about it, too ... does anyone know the criteria for being published there in "Recent Sales" (for instance, is it simply automatic with a successful bid ... or is it manually put in there once Escrow is completed, and the transaction verified by an independent source, etc.)? "Commerce.com" and "Single.co.uk" have been there for seemingly ages, while other - smaller - "sales" rotate in and out of the other fixed six positions, IMHO. Is it possible those are just bids matching the Asking prices ... yet never actually "sold" due to Escrow not subsequently being consummated, etc? :|

Thanks for any insight, I'm proll'y just a bit rusty! :p
-Jeff B-)

•••
Yes...

Jeff said:
Did you folks see this one on the "Recent Sales" (8) on the home page (I don't see it there at this time of writing, or do I recall seeing it there in the last week or so)? :gl:
-Jeff B-)

I remember it being posted as a sale because I thought it seemed high.

•••
slaughterbeck said:
I remember it being posted as a sale because I thought it seemed high.

Okie, thanks Kimberly :) ... hopefully Sedo will swing by here for some easy clarifications on the other stuff (specific criteria for a "sale" being confirmed a sale" and then its inclusion - or not - amongst the eight (8) showcased on the Sedo home page as "Recent Sales", etc., as well). :gl: :talk:
Appreciates.
-Jeff B-)

•••
wow 24,000 $US ~ for an org
nice.... :$: :$:

•••
This name proves the rule "A domain is only worth what the highest bidder is willing to pay"

•••
I'm still amazed at this deal. However, congrats to the buyer for finding someone to buy it at that price.

•••
anyone know the plans for this domain?

•••
NickRac said:

Dunno ... I just saw it in the "DNJ" report y'day, maybe Duke has some particular insight on this one? :gl:
Also, too, I'm hopeful Sedo will visit here regarding the above criteria matter for the inclusion - and even duration, in the cases of "Commerce.com" and "Single.co.uk" - of domains in the "Recent Sales" on their home page, IMHO.

Is it possible that domains that never come to full escrow closing still get listed in there ("Recent Sales") due to some automatic inclusion, based on matching bids/fixed asking prices ... rather than verified settlement and then manual entry?
Thanks, kindly.
-Jeff B-)

•••
•••
NickRac said:

I wish to know too... :|

•••
was created 22-Feb-1999
so it wasnt like he reg'd it yesterday =]

just some extra info

•••
I wouldnt of thought this domain would of been that much, but I guess its a good deal for the buyer.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back