Dynadot

UDRP Hilarious uneducated troll threatens UDRP 9 months after letting name expire

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Nick

Top Member
Impact
Received this gem of an email today:

8BpnxUO.png

Did a bit of background check and have concluded that he's a self-entitled 27-year old brat from New York. Since owning it, the domain has always been parked on an ad-free lander with an $899 BIN price. Yet, he claims he can "very easily" file a UDRP (apparently he must think they're free to file or maybe he'll impose his self-entitlement in attempt to file for free) without even actually having a trademark. I kindly thanked him for his email admitting failure to renew and that I'd save it for my WIPO response. :xf.rolleyes: Looking forward to having to ask for a RDNH finding, but highly doubt he can even figure out how to get past step 1.

Obviously, I'm not worried about it whatsoever. I just think it's sad that people fire off emails like this, without first taking the time to educate themselves.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
He couldn't afford to renew. Hilarious.

I would have posted his address and phone number. You're a lot nicer than me.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Time to break out the LOL​

graphics-lol-593314.GIF

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back