expiry- august 2018
Bid start - $5
inc - $1
BIN- $150
payment- Paypal
Ends 72 hours after last bid

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
and the winner is radu054 with the highest bid $110

•••
and the winner is radu054 with the highest bid $110

72 hours had not passed since this bid auction is still running

Thank you
Michelle

•••
Hi @Michelle , I pointed that out to the seller, but he said that the auction was over. The transaction has been made, what is to be done?

•••
Hi @Michelle , I pointed that out to the seller, but he said that the auction was over. The transaction has been made, what is to be done?

I have contacted the OP :) It is my hope they will honour the bidding and comply with forum rules. Please continue any further conversation in pm

Many thanks
Michelle

•••
•••
•••
SOLD at BIN $150
Lol lol,

Why I have not done this,

You already own the domain & if the bin was even one million $ you have claimed it.

You have made my day.

Congratulation!

•••
Lol lol,

You already own the domain & if the bin was even one million $ you have claimed it.

You have made my day.

Congratulation!

Please think before writing, don't just throw words at someone without having proof.
@Michelle can confirm that I paid the full amount. Screenshots are in PM.

•••
Lol lol,

You have made my day.

Congratulation!

Please avoid saying pointless things just to create confusion and spoiling the sellers and buyers reputation.
You are no one to say something. Namepros's staff is there to settle down all matters.

•••
Please think before writing, don't just throw words at someone without having proof.
@Michelle can confirm that I paid the full amount. Screenshots are in PM.
Please avoid saying pointless things just to create confusion and spoiling the sellers and buyers reputation.
You are no one to say something. Namepros's staff is there to settle down all matters.
Just forgive me for this sin which I had done.

Congratulation for Buying/Selling .

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back