Dynadot

question Highest SquadHelp Sales

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

CDM

Established Member
Impact
What are the highest reported SquadHelp sales you know of?

I see that BuyK.com sold for $50k and SellPlus.com for $42,999.

Does anyone know of any others in the high 5-figures? Have there been any 6-figure sales?

Please share what you know.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think pio/com is one of the highest with an undisclosed price

and some that i know exactly/com $125,600 blab/com $95,000, white/glove/com $79,000
top/line/com $73,299 & moments dot co
$42,599

•••
I know a guy who keep tracing SH sales, he know most of the SH sales.

•••
I know a guy who keep tracing SH sales, he know most of the SH sales.
Ask him to post here then or share what he has told you.....otherwise what's the point of the post?

•••
I don’t think everyone has access to that info in the dashboard and those that do are not supposed to share stats elsewhere. Thats what I heard. However, they do disclose sales on the dashboard as do sellers of such names at times. They obviously cater to lower prices so any 5 figure plus is notable. Good question.

•••
I don’t think everyone has access to that info in the dashboard and those that do are not supposed to share stats elsewhere. Thats what I heard. However, they do disclose sales on the dashboard as do sellers of such names at times. They obviously cater to lower prices so any 5 figure plus is notable. Good question.

I've not heard that and didn't read it anywhere. The two I quoted are listed as "featured" sales. If it's against the rules to share I would expect it to say so where they are listed. And using the word 'featured' doesn't set the right expectation, even though it's inside the dashboard, imo.

In any case it's wiser to allow some transparency, unless the buyer or seller request the sale stay private. Otherwise it turns into a black box like some other brandable markets.

•••
Squadhelp remains only Brandable market share sales.

That should be encouraged, and commended @GrantP

SH keeps innovating; and will keep to lead there. Go SH.

Last edited:
•••
•••
The one issue I see with SH is that the contest holders don't present sellers with a budget, so you don't really know per each buyer what they are prepared to spend. That is why I am asking about top end sales. I am thinking of listing a high value domain, but I honestly didn't know if it was worth it, as I had no evidence such sales take place there. I'm just looking to qualify the market.

Last edited:
•••
Viam sold last week for some 60K

•••
•••
•••
I don't get you? SH commission is 20% for 50K - 75K. 15% for 75k+
Thanks. I thought that their normal commission was across board. Hence, the question.

Though, I know the rates are different for their basic listing and their WLM.

•••
Where can we see SH sales? Do they post them into NameBio or elsewhere?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back