IT.COM

Highest Paid AdSense Click - What's Yours?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
Ok many of us have been trying minisites and most have put adsense or affiliate codes on there site.

Im interested to know peoples results ...

I know nobody is going to share there earnings so what is your highest earning Click from Adsense.

Mine has been £2.20 - $3.33 USD

This is on my site MyCreditScore.us

Which is typically a higher paying keyword but what are other people seeing in there adsense?

Im interested to know past clicks even 3-5yrs ago but also present - Everyone has said that click payment is down we can use this to measure.

So if interested please list the following

Click price now / past

Domain

Niche

Regards,

Robbie

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
As I recall 1.50 or so (dont remember keyword)

•••
$5.xx accident claims minisite.

•••
86 cents at lowmortgage.biz

GREAT keywords there, but it is a new site....only 2 weeks....Hopefully with time and promotion the click rate will go up, up, up....

•••
I can't say what Adsense pays but I can tell you the actual bid prices for the top 10 advertisers on a Yahoo CM, PM or DM feed are. Just give me a list of key words and I'll tell you the actual real time bid prices plus the average of the top 10 bids. Here is a fun one: the key word is "Health Care Jobs", the average of the top bids are $4.26 and the actual bids are $13.43, $5.00, $3.43, $2.00, $1.34, $.40. This one is a little out of whack because of the one super high bid price. Hit me up if you want to test a few key words, the list can be as large as you like.

•••
I got a beatiful click yesterday on Consolidation-Loan.org - over £10.00 GBP around $17 for one click!

•••
Nice job on the $17 click! I just got into a similar niche, hopefully I will soon be getting a few of those.

So far, my highest was $2.20 on content, and $1.20 domains.

•••
•••
wow, congrats on the $17 click. Mine is $2.91

•••
•••
$1.7 for telecom niche. it's a parked domain i have with parked.com

•••
Till today i got highest 1.2$ for click which is my highest.

•••
I got two 8.40 EUR clicks at sedo last year. My highest to date. And sedo has a rep for bad PPC..

EDIT
And the niche was: residential rental property

Last edited:
•••
I got 3$ highest from my celebrity forum,it was like 1 year ago :) Hope I will get more from my new forums :)

•••
I got a 5.6 Euro click yesterday and a 7.8 Euro click today ;) Things are finally shaping up:xf.love:

•••
I had one for $103.50 back in 2003 on a Mesothelioma attroney directory site. Man I miss those days.....

I haven't had anything over $5 in at least a year.

•••
Neat thread;
got a $5.15 click on MedicalPowerTools last week. Most weeks I'll get a few $3 - 4 clicks, usually on a security site (like EntranceAlarm) or a money site (like PennyStockChart). NeonSunglasses mostly gets .50 - 1.50 clicks but every couple weeks gets a $3++ click. With other sites it's hit or miss on the higher click amounts.
GrapplingGun gets pretty consistent higher clicks but not sure what kind; it brings up all kinds of adsense from guns, security, military, tools, etc.

Just put tripodTurnstile.com live, that term has a very high advertiser bid rate, as do turnstile and turnstiles, so I'm hopeful of some good clicks there.

•••
*thinking* Highest I recall from Adsense for Content is $0.53 or so. Most from Adsense for Domains was about $1.30 or so from a PC-related domain. Just to add: highest from parked.com was around $2.30-2.50.

I don't rely on Adsense much at all anymore.

•••
aircraft charter consistently around 80.00 highest ever was 168.00

•••

Is this through adsense? Still getting $80 today for a click?

•••

do you mean for one day, or for a single click? We're talking about single clicks in this thread...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back