IT.COM

auction High Value domain - FRINGEIMAGE.COM - 4+Year Old Website! TRAFFIC!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndrewPont0725

Established Member
Impact
---------- Welcome to my Auction for the domain FRINGEIMAGE.COM ------------

This is a brandable domain that has huge potential. This domain is hosted on a blogger account this is about to turn 5 years old, and has had more than 300,000 organic visitors from ACTUAL Blogging!

No fake traffic. This was a functioning website!!

The Domain Name is Keyword Rich, as with any 2 word domain with "image" in the title. Easily brandable and I am INCLUDING the use of the Professional Logo which I will post once bidding reaches $100+ (With all due respect, I would rather wait until I see active bids before posting the logo.)

Do your research and you will see this is a very valuable domain name!

Screenshot 2016-11-22 at 11.40.42 AM.png

Here are the guidelines for this auction...

1. Bidding Starts at $15
2. $5 bid increments.
3. I will allow for BIN offers | They must be posted publicly on THIS thread. After BIN offer is made, I will give the rest of the interested parties 24 hours to offer their own BIN before I choose to accept.
4. Auction will close, and winner will be notified on thread, 72 hours AFTER the last HIGHEST bid!
5. PayPal or Escrow Payment only!

6. ATTENTION - You have 24 hours from when I post the winner in this thread to contact me and initiate payment! Please DO NOT bid unless you can pay! I have had this happen a few times now!

Good Luck and Happy Bidding!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Comes with a gmail, twitter, facebook, and blogger!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back