Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sohail Khan

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone !!

I'm looking forward to put my website http://differenttypesofinsurance.com up for sale. As you can see website is made about Insurance Niche that is one of most high paying niche.

Here are some of salient features of the website:

Highest Paying Niche :

The website niche i.e Insurance Niche is one of most paying niche in the world. You can much more money with just a few clicks daily. You can see the pay per click rate in adsense screenshot attached in the end.

Unique Content :

I've covered almost every basic concept that anybody would like to know about different types of Insurance.

Unique Design :

Website is built with WordPress, has unique and simple design.

On Page SEO : I'm myself an SEO Expert and I've fully optimized almost all articles f the website with search engines. You can see a screenshot of this attached with this thread.

Off Page SEO: Website is submitted to all Major Search Engines. You just need to do some link building and it will start moving up in SERP.

Earning :

After making this website, I couldn't give proper time to it due to my engagement with a Govt funded Start Up, but even after cruel ignorance from my side, this website succeeded in making $167 from Adsense. (proof is attached, can show you via TeamViewer as well). The site is fully acceptable for any other Ad network as well like Media.Net. So you can double up your earning by coupling Adsense with other Ad networks.

Why I'm Selling this ?

As I've mentioned in my previous paragraph, one of my co-founded start up got funding from Govt, so I have been much busy in that project and can't give proper time to my other websites etc. I built this website with love and can't see going it down in drain. I'm trying to sell it to a person who can get the best out of it.

Price :

I just want return of what I spent with not much profit. I spent almost three hundred dollars for the content that is posted on the website. So I'm expecting anything above $500. Please feel free to PM for any query. Thanks in anticipation.

P.S: Please find Adsense earning proof below.

Attachments

• insurancewebsite.png
    insurancewebsite.png
    52.3 KB · Views: 44
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back