Dynadot

Hidden whois

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Any way to find out who reg a domain?

ty

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If owner is a domainer, he may have listed it for sale somewhere. You may check his other listings. If you are lucky you may get some contact data in case other domains are not privacy protected.

•••
Yeah I got lucky doing that once as well. (Checking the domain owners other domains). Other than that I don't think there is any other work around to get the domain owners details if it's privacy protected. Well, not as far as I know. If anyone knows any other way to do this I would be keen to find out this information as well. :)

•••
Yeah it is a newly reg domain. Sometimes they forget to protect it at first, then a service captures it and I am normally allowed to see it :) not in this case though..

•••
Try www.whois.sc
They offer various domain tools.
All the best :)

•••
I did use archive.org a few times to see what was there previously and obtained a good email which was the current private registered owners.

•••
Thank you. Newly reg so nothing to show for just yet. Hopefully a hickup will happen :)

•••
Go to DomainIq.com
Type in the domain name.
Check for Domain names on the same IP.
If there is any, check their whois.
If lucky, you'll find the name of the owner.

•••
Yeah I got lucky doing that once as well. (Checking the domain owners other domains). Other than that I don't think there is any other work around to get the domain owners details if it's privacy protected. Well, not as far as I know. If anyone knows any other way to do this I would be keen to find out this information as well. :)
lol I agree with you on this notion B-)

•••
Back