domain Hibunny.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Bart-o

Established Member
Impact
36
Hello,

can you help me with domain valuation?
I had several offers for a domain, the largest was around $5000. I wonder if I did the right thing by rejecting it. I listed it at $25,000.
Regards, bart.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Cute domain. However, my problem with "bunny" is the slang. Take for example "hi tiger" or "hi fish". Memorable, catchy and a real animal word. I'd be somewhat happier, in such cases. If you received a Mid X,XXX bid on the domain in question, I would have taken it. Five figures is very adventurous IMO
 
Last edited:
2
•••
Low-xx to High-xx
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back