Domain Empire

Hi there!!

NameSilo
Watch

savvyc

Impact
Hi!! My name is Savanna!!! I read on some website that selling domains could be considered a "good side hustle," and being that COVID-19 has put me out of my main hustle, I thought I would try and buy a domain to see if I could sell it! I have to hand it to y'all, this is hard stuff!! I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed, so any words of comfort would be much appreciated! :xf.smile:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello Savanna, welcome to NamePros

•••
•••
Hello Savanna / @savvyc .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

If you're a bit overwhelmed, then you're doing it right! There is money to be made, but domaining is not easy and there's a significant learning curve at the start. Definitely take some time to learn the basics before spending too much.

Best of luck to you going forward! :)

•••
Hello Savanna / @savvyc .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

If you're a bit overwhelmed, then you're doing it right! There is money to be made, but domaining is not easy and there's a significant learning curve at the start. Definitely take some time to learn the basics before spending too much.

Best of luck to you going forward! :)

Thank you so much for your kind words! And thanks to everyone for a warm welcome!! :)

•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
Hello Savanna, Welcome to Namepros. I agree for many of us selling domain name is good side hustle but not easy. Read here there are many good post where you can start learning about domain names.

•••
Hi @savvyc and welcome to namepros! Whatever you do in domaining, dont go on a shopping spree and buy a 1000 crappy domains, just buy a few great ones and youll be on your way. Good luck! Also, we have a thing we call liquid domains which are LLLL.coms and LLL.nets and LLL.orgs and LLL.coms make sure to pick up a few of these for your portfolio also. ty. :)

(the L being letters we also call 5N.coms liquid too with the N being numbers)

Last edited:
•••
Hello!

You joined a great domain name Forum!

IMO a person is more likely to enjoy some success with domain name when domain name acquisitions and sales strategies are approached and viewed as part of an individual business model relative to the individual's skill set, disposable assets and short and long term goals.

Also IMO a person may " hustle themself " into overbuying and overpaying for domains early in their career so do exercise patience and due diligence re purchases.

Welcome to NamePros!

•••
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
•••
  • hello, namepros.I am very glad to exchange knowledge about domain names with you

•••
•••
•••
Hey there Savanna, welcome! See you around!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back