Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hi need some help

SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
0
I am developing a funny picture site.

My problem is that I cannot reflesh the picture in the website......the pic was cached so it always show the old image.

I have to click the reload buttom in the web broswer to get the "next picture" loaded.

Any advice.

Thank in advance
Daniel.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Why don't you clear your cache (Temporary Internet Files, Cookies and etc.)? It should work after you do so.
 
0
•••
I am the webmaster to offer the site to my visitor.

I can clear the cache myself for my own use, but if my site vistor always need to do so before they are see the next pics, they will just go away.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back