Domain Empire

Hi I'm new

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

SURESH1498

Impact
hey guys, I purchased domain 21liquor.com and I want to sell this domain, but I don’t know how I can do it on Namespro.com. Can anyone tell me how to do so, I’m new in this little help will appreciated.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello Suresh .. and welcome to namepros!

You can try to sell it in any of the Market Place forums:
https://www.namepros.com/categories/marketplace.243/

That being said .. i'm not sure if you'll be able to get much for it in a wholesale environment.

Good luck with it! :)

•••
•••
Super Welcome To nP...:xf.smile:

Good Luck..(y)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hey there @SURESH1498
Namepros_Welcome_Beach_(myway2fortune.info).jpg

•••
Welcome to NamePros, drop the name and educate yourself 👍

•••
Hello Suresh ,
Welcome to NPs community !

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
Happy Holidays.

Welcome to Namepros.

:)

•••
Welcome to NamePros, @SURESH1498!

I recently posted my first auction. You can post in the auction forum and copy the format I used. Link in my sig.

Have a great time in the forums.

•••
hey guys, I purchased domain 21liquor.com and I want to sell this domain, but I don’t know how I can do it on Namespro.com. Can anyone tell me how to do so, I’m new in this little help will appreciated.

Welcome to NamePros

I would suggest to avoid number & character combination DNs in future, if you're looking for a quick sale.

1 exception to this can be short 3LN domains like Zig7.com (which I own), where some other TLD is an established site. In the case of Zig7.com, Zig7.de is an established store........:xf.smile:

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back