IT.COM

Hi, I am new and found NP Great place to be

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Evija

Established Member
Impact
Hi, I wanna introduce myself a bit. Thanks to Sulabh Sharma - who helped me to find this place to post about myself - I am doing that now since the profile page seems to be too short...

I am Evija, online marketer, advertising guru (lol) for 8 years here online. Have been started out domaining just some time ago. A newbie :)
Mom of 3 boys, playing guitar, singing, have learned english just through communications online. Was the owner of some advertising sites..they are all sold and now I have been fallen in love in domain names industry. Thank You to all for warm help and love. Love is the most important in life .. do not give up .. never

domains from me and my partner: taxfreesales dot club

Attachments

• 20160919_215356.jpg
    20160919_215356.jpg
    818.2 KB · Views: 24
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Welcome to NamePros Evija..

You say you're an Advertising Guru.. What took you so long to fall in love with Domaining?

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hey @Evija

Welcome to NamePros, happy domaining!!

•••
Once again, Welcome to NamePros!:) Good luck with domaining!

•••
Welcome to NamePros Evija..

You say you're an Advertising Guru.. What took you so long to fall in love with Domaining?
omg...guru..not at all - was deep in the advertising for long long time...one of my friends wanted me to manage his domains..he had no time ...so I have been started going through his registars...finally I got excited when searching about more...and placed all on efty platform ( including mines). I read a lot of info these days, watched DNA Academy etc...and here I am.

•••
•••
Hello Madam

Welcome to NamePros.

Have a great journey here.

Thank You

•••
Hello Madam

Welcome to NamePros.

Have a great journey here.

Thank You
Thank You! I hope for to have it. Patience is my friend. I had a good reputation past years online - I really hope to build good relationships and trust in this industry. . Well - I failed past week when someone found me in sedo and told - he has a buyer of one of my domains. In result I bought certificate ( sure - scam). And there was no buyer...what we all need here - is always stand up and go further - even if the start for us was bad..

•••
•••
•••
•••
Well - I failed past week when someone found me in sedo and told - he has a buyer of one of my domains. In result I bought certificate ( sure - scam).

@Evija, that is very unfortunate what happened. I appreciate your spirit, to stay stronger and move ahead with twice the strength, but take the lesson seriously. Personally for me, I believe there is no room for errors in domaining because hard earned money is at stake.

Not to discourage, but domaining is most definitely not a get rich quick scheme, instead it can surely empty your wallets and accounts ( with bad investments ) within a few days or even a few hours, if you do not know what you are doing. So the trick is to know what you are doing. And to know what you are doing, you gotta read, read and read some more. It is a known fact that every new domainer burns his/her money in the first few months.

There are several other pitfalls and scam-types you must be aware of. There is a dedicated section here on NP called scam alert, full of almost every type of domaining scams under the sun, you should definitely read those cases. Namepros is a forum unlike any other. If you know what to look for, the knowledge you get here is priceless and free. Also if you know where to look for information, there is no need to pay anyone for good information, if you have questions ask it in the relevant section.

Does not seem like you have a lot of experience selling domains. You should definitely try selling your domains first before buying more. Unlike others, NP does not charge you for domain auction listing. You must experience how hard that part of the equation can be.

On the bright side - domaining if done right has an unmatchable ROI ( return on investment ) unlike any other form of investments. Thanks for such a warm introduction. Hope to see you around.

Cheers and Goodluck !
:xf.cool::xf.cool:
WELCOME TO NAMEPROS !

•••
omg...guru..not at all - was deep in the advertising for long long time...one of my friends wanted me to manage his domains..he had no time ...so I have been started going through his registars...finally I got excited when searching about more...and placed all on efty platform ( including mines). I read a lot of info these days, watched DNA Academy etc...and here I am.

Well you're at the right place.. GoodLuck..

•••
•••
•••
The warmest of welcomes to you! Best of luck with domain investing. May your journey be successful.

Hope to work with you in the future.

Regards,
David

•••
•••
•••
Welcome to Namepros.. Happy Domaining .. (y)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back