Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

TastyDomains

Established Member
Impact
Hi Guys,

My Name is Yunus but some of you may know me as TastyDomains, I have just began domaining and am from England, UK.

I purchased my first domain for resell around a year ago but have only just started buying and selling on a regular basis, my 1st "proper" sale was on Flippa where i sold Outrank.io for around $700 (don't know whether is was worth more or less to be honest)

I have a varied portfolio on Flippa from a few .IO domains to domains in the BITCOIN niche

At this moment in time I am only selling or Flippa as I find this easiest to use, my portfolio url is :- https://flippa.com/domain-catalogs/16503. you are welcome to make any offers as you wish.

I guess at this moment in time I am learning as I go on and I have found domainig really interesting, I guess if I wanted to know more about one topic it would be how to purchase aged domains as I think these sell really well. So far I have only registered new domain and go off my instinct.

Anyways, thanks for reading. I hope we can help each other and I wish you all grat success in your future domaining

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Hello Yunus!
Wishing you luck with your domaining :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello, and welcome to the forum.

•••
•••
Welcome to NamePros, and greetz to England! :)

•••
•••
•••
Hello Yunus, Welcome 2 Namepros!!!

•••
Hey man, welcome to Namepros, and great intro!

•••
Hi Yunus,

Welcome to NamePros. I wish you great success. $700 is a pretty decent price. I hope you made some good profits off of the domain.

Good Luck.

•••
Hi Yunus. Congratulations on your first success on Flippa. Welcome.

•••
•••
Hey Yunus

Welcome to NP - Hope you njoy ur stay and all the best with ur domaining efforts.

•••
•••
•••
Welcome to nP, Good Luck!

•••
•••
@TastyDomains
Welcome to NP, I am sure you will get v good exposure to domaining world here on NP.
I wish you best of luck in this new journey.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back