NameSilo

domain Hi guys - oo-7.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

sean119

Established Member
Impact
3
How much do you think this name is worth ?

oo-7.com
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hello Sean,

Two letters dash number seems to be pointless unless I am missing some meaning to it. In my view there is no value to a reseller at all, not sure if anyone would build a website on it. Sorry, just my two cents. Wish you luck tho.
 
1
•••
Thanks for the opinion
 
Last edited:
0
•••
If you are going for a 007-like domain, I will say that 007 is heavily trademarked. Your domain will bring confusion to the user, so I would grace delete it if you can. That's just my opinion and I'm no legal expert.

Please seek legal advice if required.
 
0
•••
Thanks alot
 
0
•••
Only James Bond will purchase it ;)
 
1
•••
I doubt there will be any trademark issues related to this domain. The dash does not seems to make much sense so my overall evaluation is low $xx to a reseller.
 
0
•••
Thanks for your opinions
Just curious bout its worth i dont intent to sell it but going to develop it into a site
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back