Hi from Web developer

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

zeshi

Established Member
Impact
13
Hi, I am web developer. Now i want to learn about selling and buying of domain names. I purchased the domain name trendystartups.com and build the website on it. Now it is in active position. I want to sale it. I made the account on sedo but unable to understand their procedure. Moreover i am also trying to contact via email to peoples who are looking for domain or related to domain business. First time i am using namepros. It looks like there are many expert persons here. Looking forward for your feedback how i can sale.
Wish you a very nice day :)
 
12
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome to Namepros
 
11
•••
Welcome to NamePros!
 
9
•••
Hello!

With your background in web dev you should benefit from learning about domains and domain sales on NamePros! There are numerous threads and posts on the site that should assist you in formulating opinions and sales plans.

Welcome to NamePros!
 
9
•••
Welcome! (y)​
 
7
•••
8
•••
Welcome
 
8
•••
Welcome to NamePros!
 
7
•••
Halloa.
 
7
•••
Welcome to NP and Best Of Luck Zeshi
 
6
•••
welcome .
 
6
•••
7
•••
7
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)
 
6
•••
Hello @zeshi .. and welcome to NamePros!

As @J Sokol pointed out, there's plenty of information right here at NamePros to help you get up and running. That being said, if you have built out a website, you might get more money selling the total package (Website + Domain), at Sedo they just sell domains. The main real marketplace where you can list entire websites for sale is Flippa, although most would say it's not as good as it used to be. I would definitely suggest looking into it and researching a bit more.

Best of luck to you! :)
 
5
•••
:xf.smile: WELCOME TO NPR. :xf.smile: :!:
Selling domains including website is possible here.
Also at Flippa and Ebay of course.
Are there others ?
 
Last edited:
4
•••
Hello @zeshi !

Welcome to NamePros! :)
 
5
•••
Hello and welcome to nps!
 
5
•••
Being a web developer will greatly help you in domaining, as instead of sitting on a domain that isn't getting traction you develop it for future investment. Welcome to NamePros.
 
4
•••
Hi, I am web developer. Now i want to learn about selling and buying of domain names. I purchased the domain name trendystartups.com and build the website on it. Now it is in active position. I want to sale it. I made the account on sedo but unable to understand their procedure. Moreover i am also trying to contact via email to peoples who are looking for domain or related to domain business. First time i am using namepros. It looks like there are many expert persons here. Looking forward for your feedback how i can sale.
Wish you a very nice day :)
As a web developer, you should be very familiar with Sedo or be able to navigate through the process easily?

Meanwhile, welcome here!
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back