NameSilo

Hi All

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mobihead

Established Member
Impact
1
I am looking at doing a bit of domain name related business and am exploring the options. So I am here to learn.

I know a reasonably amount of php/mysql dev and my way around drupal/joomla/wordpress and other open source php/mysql scripts - Last year I devoted a fair amount of time in mobile web development which really didn't pay so now looking at broading my scope.

Ideally I want to find good names, build decent easy to manage websites which may have some money making potential and then sell or keep if revenue is decent. However I really want to maximise the $ per hour for work involved and would love to here other peoples ideas.

All the best

Rob
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Welcome aboard Rob :)
 
0
•••
Welcome Rob
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back